Provision WP structure
WP1: Case studies & requirements
• Case studies
WP2: User Research
Development of the methodologies for measuring the consumer attitudes (preference and liking/disliking) towards different sensory attributes of food products + emotion detection.
WP3: Affective technologies
• Low level technology bricks
• Multi-modal modeling and interaction
• User interaction and behaviour modeling
• Intention aware actuation
WP4: Empathic application development
• Definition of technology dependencies
• Mapping case studies to toolbox technologies
• Fast prototyping of empathic applications
• Definition of applications with case studies
• Implementation of applications
Perform the validation of the case study prototypes developed in WP4 as well as user studies.
WP6: Dissemination, Exploitation and Standardisation
Dissemination of the results of the project through contribution to workshop or publications.
WP7: KTU will coordinate the Lithuanian consortium, communication with project Coordinator and other project partners.
Visos teisės saugosmos © 2013